czwartek, 18 grudnia 2008

:)

A few days before Christmast organise a party at school. We give small presents to each other. This year we bought a juice extractor for our teacher;) but don’t tell her!- it’s a suprise.We sing carols together and decorate Christmas tree in class. I decorate my Christmas tree at home, too. At school we have fake Christmas tree but at home I have real in a pot. I usually buy my tree two days before Christmas.
I always spend Christmas with my family. We usually go to the mountains and spend Christmas Eve in Wisła. My aunt with her doughters also come there. We eat Christmas supper and listen to carols. At 5 p.m. Santa Clause arrives and gives presents to children. They call him Święty Mikołaj in Polish. Small children believe that he is real but I know that my presents come from my parents. I also buy presensts for them. I like getting cosmetics and practical presents. After supper I go to church. The mass starts at midnight. This mass is called “Pasterka” for shepherds who came to Betlejem to greet Jesus. I like Christmas because it is a very great time for family.

Brak komentarzy: