niedziela, 13 kwietnia 2008

Hi Everybody!
This is my first blog. I want to tell you something about myself. My names is Klaudia. I'm 15 years old. I'm Polish. I live in Pabianice this is small town but many fantastic people live there.
I have long blond hair and green eyes. In my free time I meet my friends and I listen to music.
My favourite kind of music is pop and hip-hop. I like playing volleyball. I'm an only child but I have a lot of friends:)


A- apple my favourite fruit
B- Brad Pitt he is a talented actor
C- charming every day
D- "Diary" the best film in the world, Damian my fantastic boyfriend:P
E- eeeee.. i haven't got any idea :P
F- Fritz my German friend
G- green this is coulor of my eyes
H- Harry Potter the best book
I- Ice-crem I love it!
J- joke I like playing jokes on somebody
K- Klaudia my name
L- luck I have got it:)
M- Michalina my best friend!:*
N- Nelly Furtado I like her songs
O- ;O
P- Prison break
R- Rachel McAdams my favourite actor
S- Spanish. Greeting:*
T- Timberlake I like him;)
U- umbrella good song
V- virgo my star sign
W- welcome everybody!!
Z- zero ideas xD

Brak komentarzy: